Index Developer (m/f) Equity Benchmark Solutions | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Does developing equity benchmark indices sound like an interesting challenge to you? Processing and analyzing large sets of data is where you excel in? Do you enjoy taking over responsibility and managing your projects independently? Do you deliver compelling work results individually as well as in the group? Are you highly ambitious and motivated to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Conceptualizing benchmark products and developing index methodologies
- Processing of large sets of data
- Creating and evaluating historical performance-measurements (back-testing)
- Drafting index guidelines as well as supporting documents and analysis
- Communicating and cooperating with our reputable clients in Germany and worldwide
- Setting up indices for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, financial market data, sales and marketing teams for a successful launch
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- At least 2–4 years of experience in the index business or other relevant fields (e.g. Portfolio Management or Equity Structuring)
- Experience in project management is a valuable asset
- High command of Microsoft Excel/VBA is essential
- Further proven programming skills (Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is a plus
- Highly motivated to work independently, complete tasks timely and accurately
- Focused on top-quality service
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (email@example.com or +49 (69) 719 160-242).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!