Index Analyst (m/f) Fixed Income Product Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general and the fixed income business in particular? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)? Are you eager to translate investment ideas into new products and services? Last but not least, are you interested in shaping the development of our business unit with your creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working style? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing ideas for innovative index products and defining their guidelines
- Assessing historical performance of new investment strategies (back-testing)
- Participating in various projects to develop our business unit further
- Being the key contact to our international customer base
- Creating efficient and reliable processes to ensure a successful index launch in collaboration with our operations, sales and marketing teams
- Optimizing existing internal processes
- Academic degree in Economics or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the Fixed Income business
- Knowledge of index calculation models and further financial instruments (ETFs, derivates and structured products)
- Proven programming skills (VBA, Python) is a plus
- Highly motivated to take over responsibility and work independently
- Focused on top-quality service • Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competence
- Very good English skills (verbal/written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (69) 719 160-242).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!