Index Analyst (m/f/d) Equity Operations | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in stocks, indices and their selection and at the same time passionate about passive investment strategies and ETFs? Do you have a quantitative academic background and are you engaged professionally in the fields of stock markets and derivatives or even in the maintenance of equity indexing? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Qualitative and quantitative research for index rebalances
- Validation of the accuracy of index rebalances and adaptions including their input parameters
- Research and rule-based implementation of Solactive and client indices
- Being the key contact for our clients in terms of rebalance requests and improvements
- Planning, specification and testing of new features of our index calculation engine
- Training of new employees located in Frankfurt, Toronto and Hong Kong
- Cooperation with different data vendors
- Optimization and automation of existing internal processes
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- Several years of relevant work experience in the finance industry or adequate (e.g. as Equity Analyst or at a data vendor)
- Broad knowledge of capital markets
- Experienced with data vendor terminals (FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) would be a plus
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Highly structured, detail-oriented and motivated
- Self-confident and team-minded
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!