Analyst (m/f/d) Structured Index Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general and the index space in particular? Do you want to work on and implement cutting-edge investment strategies of our international client base? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment that lets you grow both professionally and personally? Plus, are you a team player and highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Planning, developing and implementing new quantitative index concepts based on derivatives, FX as well as Equities and Fixed Income securities for and with our clients
- Communication and interaction with our international client base
- Back-testing of new systematic investment strategies
- Continuously optimizing existing processes
- Academic degree in Economics, Computer Science, Financial Mathematics or equivalent
- First relevant working experience in the industry (in particular related to index calculation, structured products or asset management)
- Affinity for capital markets and various financial instruments
- Proven programming skills in Python or any other major programming languages
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is a plus
- Self-driven, organized and an innovative approach to work
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (+49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.