Index Developer (m/f/d) Fixed Income | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general, and fixed income in particular? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)? Are you eager to translate investment ideas into new products and services? And are you interested in shaping the development of our business unit with your creative and solutions-oriented way of thinking? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing ideas for innovative index products, developing their guidelines and implementing the methodology into our index calculation and maintenance environment
- Assessing historical performance of new investment strategies (back-testing)
- Participating in various projects to develop our business unit further
- Being a key contact to our international customer base
- Creating efficient and reliable processes in collaboration with the index management, sales and marketing teams to ensure a successful index launch
- Academic degree in Computer Science, (quantitative) Finance, Economics or similar
- Proven programming skills (Python, SQL)
- Several years of relevant work experience, preferably in the fixed income business
- Knowledge of index calculation models or portfolio construction and financial instruments (ETFs, derivates and structured products)
- Highly motivated to work independently and complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Self-confidence and team-orientation
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, relevant references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (+49 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.