Index Analyst (m/f/d) Fixed Income Product Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general and fixed income in particular? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)? Are you eager to translate investment ideas into new products and services? Last but not least, are you interested in shaping the development of our business unit with your creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working style? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing ideas for innovative index products and developing their guidelines
- Assessing historical performance of new investment strategies (back-testing)
- Communicating and cooperating with our international client base
- Live-set up of indices and coordinating their publication with data vendors
- Contributing to further improvement and automation of processes
- Creating efficient and reliable processes in collaboration with the operations, sales and marketing teams to ensure a successful index launch
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Computer Science or comparable program
- First relevant work experience, preferably in the fixed income business
- Knowledge of index calculation models and further financial instruments (ETFs, derivates and structured products) desired
- Proven programming skills (VBA and Python)
- Highly motivated to work independently, complete tasks timely and accurately
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/