Index Analyst (m/f/d) Equity Rebalancing | Toronto
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in stocks, indices, and their selection? Do you have a passion for passive investment strategies and ETFs? Do you combine your quantitative academic background with professional exposure to stock markets, derivatives and ideally the maintenance of equity indices? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Qualitative and quantitative research for index rebalances
- Rule-based implementation of Solactive and client indices
- Validation of the accuracy of index rebalances and adaptions including their input parameters
- Research and rule-based adaptation of indices
- Being the key contact for our clients in terms of rebalance requests and improvements
- Optimization and automation of existing internal processes and workflows
- Cooperation with different data vendors
- Write IT specifications and collaborate with business analysts and developers during the software development cycle
- Academic degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration or Finance
- Several years of relevant work experience in the finance industry or adequate (e.g. as Equity Analyst at a bank, asset manager or a data vendor)
- Broad knowledge of capital markets
- Experienced with data vendor terminals (FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Advanced programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) and SQL experience
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Highly structured and motivated
- Self-confident and team-minded
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarch
- Seize the opportunity to build the business and a team as well as develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits like 20 paid vacation days per year, health and dental plan and pension contribution
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-243). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.