Index Analyst (m/f/d) Complex Operations | Toronto
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general and index calculation as well as selection in particular? Do you want to get involved in advanced algorithmic investment strategies based on futures, options and FX instruments as well as non-delta one strategies on Equities and Fixed Income? Are you passionate about efficiency and optimization of processes? Are you willing to work in a dynamic and international environment? Are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our Complex Operations team which is searching for a new talented team member.
- Verifying and monitoring index calculations on a daily basis
- Performing scheduled index rebalances and reconstitutions
- Ensuring and enhancing our quality standards
- Optimizing and automating existing processes
- Assisting clients with index and/or operational inquiries
- Specifying and testing new features in our calculation engine
- Academic degree in Economics, Financial Engineering, Information Technologies or similar
- Interest in capital markets
- First experience in the financial industry
- Good knowledge of VBA/Excel with an affinity for programming
- Knowledge of Python, as well as MySQL is desired
- Self-driven and innovative approach to work
- Experience with Reuters, FactSet or Bloomberg would be a plus
- Team spirit and strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to build the business and a team as well as develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits like 20 paid vacation days per year and pension contribution)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.