Index Analyst (m/f/d) Complex Operations | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general and index calculation and selection in particular? Do you want to get involved with advanced algorithmic investment strategies? Are you passionate about efficiency and optimizing processes? Are you willing to work in a dynamic and international environment? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our Complex Indexing team, which calculates indices based on futures, options and FX instruments (to name only a few asset classes) as well as non-delta one strategies on Equities and Fixed Income and is searching for a new talented team member.
- Verifying and monitoring index calculations on a daily basis
- Performing scheduled index rebalances and reconstitutions
- Ensuring and enhancing our quality standards
- Optimizing and automating existing internal processes
- Assisting clients with index and/or operational inquiries
- Implementing new index and trading strategies
- Specifying and testing new features in our calculation engine
- Academic degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or similar
- Interest in capital markets
- Experience in the financial industry would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of VBA/Excel with an affinity for programming
- Knowledge of Python, Matlab or R as well as MySQL is a plus
- Self-driven, reliable and innovative approach to work
- Experience with Reuters, FactSet or Bloomberg would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!