Index Analyst (m/f/d) | Hong Kong
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Speed, flexibility and highest quality are at the core of our services. We are now hiring for our new Hong Kong entity!
Are you very ambitious to push things forward? Are you highly interested in working with stocks and other asset classes? At the same time, do you have quantitative and financial markets knowledge? Are you willing to apply existing know how to new areas? Can you furthermore imagine reviewing corporate actions, being part of your daily work routine? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Ensuring and supervising index calculations on a daily basis
- Verifying and evaluating corporate actions and applying them to indices
- Setting up and implementing rule-based indices in all asset classes
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of Portfolio Composition Files (PCF) and Indicative Net Asset Value/Indicative Optimized Portfolio Value (IOPV) calculations
- Monitoring the index and ETF business, especially in Asia and Australia
- Handling customer inquiries and communicating with data providers, stock exchanges and distributors
- Setting up and transitioning workflows and tasks
- Coordination with operational units in Germany and Canada
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Information systems or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in the finance industry (i.e. asset management, middle office, back office, equity trading, trust business)
- Affinity for quantitative financial markets
- High command of Microsoft Excel is essential, programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) would be a plus
- Experience with data vendor terminals (Reuters or FactSet) and strong understanding of market data (sources, parameters)
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Being a good team player
- Intercultural competence and good communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Be part of the establishment of the new entity in Hong Kong
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!