Index Analyst/Associate (m/f/d) Fixed Income Index Management | Toronto
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You will have responsibility for the ongoing management of Fixed Income Indices, providing a high quality experience to our global client base, and contributing to the ongoing development of the business, processes and team environment. A strong interest in financial markets in general, especially fixed income, will help you ensure that the daily tasks run smoothly, while you will also be expected to work with accuracy and an attention to detail when dealing with complex calculations and large amounts of market data. You will be part of an international team and work collaboratively alongside technology, product development and commercial team.
- Rule-based adjusting of indices
- Verifying and monitoring the index calculation on a daily basis
- Analysing corporate actions and their effects on index calculation
- Dealing with index-specific customer inquiries
- Being in direct contact with our global client base to constantly improve customer experience
- Developing new, efficient, and robust processes within Fixed Income, as well as with other teams (e.g. data team or index development team)
- Testing new features for our calculation engine in cooperation with our IT department
- Academic degree in business administration, economics, mathematics or any other relevant fields
- Relevant work experience or internship in fixed income
- Relevant work experience, internship or knowledge in mutual funds, portfolio management, ETFs or indexing is a plus
- Programming skills in Python, SQL, and VBA are a plus
- Highly motivated to work independently and with precise attention to detail
- Intercultural competence and team spirit
- Experience with data vendor terminals (FactSet and/or Reuters) would be an asset
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarch
- Seize the opportunity to build the business and a team as well as develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits like 20 paid vacation days per year, health and dental plan and pension contribution
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Jasmina Kalin (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.