Index Analyst/Associate (m/f/d) Equity Rebalancing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You will have responsibility for the ongoing management of Equity Indices, in particular the performance of regular rebalancing and selection. A quantitative approach and a strong interest in stock markets, passive investment strategies and ETFs will help you to execute specific selection models with accuracy and an attention to detail. You will provide a high quality experience to our global client base, and contribute to the ongoing development of the business, processes and team environment. You will be part of an international team and work collaboratively alongside technology, product development and commercial colleagues.
- Management of a portfolio of quantitative indices with various degrees of difficulty
- Rules based selection and rebalancing of Solactive as well as client indices
- Validating of the accuracy of various parameters of index rebalances
- Understanding of quantitative index concepts in detail and modifying these in line with most current market trends when necessary
- Key point of contact for a broad base of clients from leading investment banks globally in matters of index selection model and rebalance specific inquiries
- Optimizing and improvement of various internal processes and workflows
- Working in collaboration with various data vendors
- Writing specifications for new IT features and collaborating with business analysts and developers during the software development cycle
- Academic degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration or Finance
- Relevant work experience in the finance industry or similar (e.g. as equity analyst at a bank, asset manager, or a data vendor)
- Broad knowledge of capital markets
- Experienced with data vendor terminals (FactSet and Reuters)
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) and SQL experience
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Highly structured and motivated
- Self-confident and team-oriented
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.