Human Resources Assistance (m/f/d) full-time | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You love HR work from A-Z? Do you enjoy supporting your colleagues in all personnel matters and helping applicants with any questions concerning their applications? Are you known for your precise and structured way of working and do you always keep a clear head even in hectic situations and under time pressure? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, fast-growing and international environment, full-time or part-time? Then you are a good fit for us and we should definitely get to know each other.
- Handling all administrative HR tasks from on- to offboarding, including the preparation of employment contracts and certificates
- Updating and maintaining data of our employees in our HR tool (Personio)
- Support in applicant management (e.g. coordination of job interviews) and helping us drafting and publishing our job advertisements
- Reviewing, preparing and transferring payroll relevant information to the tax accountant
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship, ideally with additional focus qualification as a personnel specialist (m/f/d) or personnel administrator (m/f/d)
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Structured and independent working style
- Confident handling of MS Office products (in particular Word and Outlook)
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Fluent German and English skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Eva engelhardt (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!