(Senior) HR Business Partner (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you have a talent for bringing out the best in people and helping them achieve their goals? Would you enjoy helping to develop our fast-growing teams? Do you enjoy advising your colleagues and managers on all HR issues? Do you always keep a cool head, even in hectic situations, and find a solution for every problem? Do you also want to play an active role in the further growth of our company? Then you are the right person for us, and we should definitely get to know each other!
- Advising managers and employees on HR-related issues, as well as planning and implementing individual HR measures
- Providing holistic HR support for specific departments, and ensuring smooth administrative processes
- Supporting managers in various HR topics such as feedback sessions, personnel and team development, training, etc.
- Contributing to the development and expansion of HR initiatives in the company
- Supporting change processes
- Participating in the development and expansion of personnel development in the company
- Assisting in the recruiting process for your responsible department and employees
- Participating in personnel marketing for the respective departments
- Participating in various HR processes and projects
- Degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Humanities, or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable HR position, ideally in a growth/start-up environment
- Profound knowledge of labor law
- Empathy, enthusiasm and strong communication skills
- Team player who enjoys working independently
- Structured approach to work, as well as high motivation and implementation expertise
- Intercultural competence, and fluent in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive