Head of Human Resources (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks, asset managers and other real money accounts as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Growing at a fast pace can be one of the most challenging times of a company’s story. Keeping the employee experience excellent to ensure employees know that they are supported, showing that engagement matters can make the crucial difference. As Head of HR, you will take on the responsibility to be a leader in these crucial areas, to play an important role in shaping Solactive’s culture, and deliver our vision.
- Responsibility for the implementation and execution of the HR strategy
- Personnel management of the global HR team
- Provide coaching to executives and managers
- Coordination and implementation of global HR initiatives and measures
- Business partner role for the management team
- Ensuring the success of our operational HR processes
- Advocating for diversity and inclusion strategy
- Ensuring compliance with local employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in the field of human resources, psychology, business administration or equivalent education
- Seasoned professional in a global HR role within a growth environment
- Leadership and personnel management experience, ideally in a matrix organization
- Extensive coaching experience and with L&D in general
- Strong communication skills and winning personality
- Experience designing strategies, implementing tools that enable performance and engagement
- Excellent knowledge in labour law
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, relevant references and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.