Full-Stack Developer (m/f) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Our Data Solutions team forms an essential link between our business and infrastructure teams: it defines and implements business processes in data pipelines, monitors existing services and thereby provides the best service to our customers. As a full-stack developer in our Data Solutions team you will be working on a broad set of real-world problems of large scale that have a direct and significant business impact. Are you willing to challenge our status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices? Does building micro-services and applications to optimize our indexing processes sound like an interesting challenge to you? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Agile development of front-end applications that facilitate the process of accessing and manipulating data for our indexing teams
- Implementing new micro-services to manage our data pipelines for index development, and to improve our current applications
- Reviewing all current internal tools used in the indexing process to enable the creation of a new core indexing toolkit
- Implementing possible solutions, evaluating outcomes, and updating direction as per business goals and constraints
- Academic degree in computer science, mathematics or electrical engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Ideally at least 3 years of professional programming experience in Python (web framework Django or Flask)
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture, distributed systems, and RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with Git and Docker; Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Experience with building and/or running large-scale applications is a plus
- Intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!