Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) – Core Data Engineering | Dresden | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency, and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Solactive is a data-centric company: all of the company’s products are built by enriching data. Data availability and quality is therefore of paramount importance for the success of Solactive! The Data Engineering Team provides the data that forms the basis of all Solactive products: this is data obtained from data vendors as well as data created at Solactive. When implementing our projects, we rely on the most modern concepts and architectures (decentralized, cloud-based data architectures following the principles and guidelines described in the data mesh approach). As a member of the Data Engineering team, you will help design, implement and operate new data products in close collaboration with our business units. You will create high-performance data processing solutions that scale using emerging technologies and approaches and help us define new best practices.
- Design and build a fast-access, future proof cloud-based Data Mesh solution
- Create and manage solutions with focus on cloud, serverless services and microservices
- Evaluate and operate the cloud services for data-based applications conception and implementation of the further expansion of the CI/CD environment
- Collaborate with our application teams to understand their data needs
- Spread best software engineering practices within the Data Core Engineering Team
- Provide advice to developers on cloud deployment and micro-service architectures as well as CI/CD
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Good understanding of at least one of the following programming languages: Go, Rust, Python, Java
- APIs: REST, GraphQL
- Docker basics
- git (bitbucket, gitlab, github)
Nice to Have:
- Frameworks and Liraries: FastAPI, SwaggerUI, OpenAPI
- Able to develop CI/CD pipelines,
- Microservice architectures
- Cloud / Cloud native development (Google Cloud Platform)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. Regular staff parties, team events, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, activity room, free beverages and fruit baskets)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Jasmina Kalin (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.