Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) Berlin|Frankfurt | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency, and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Our engineering teams build and extend Solactive’s indexing platform, used for real-time calculation and management of tens of thousands of financial indices and portfolios for our global clients. Hundreds of thousands of messages per second, highly effective data management, distributed caching, resilience, and fail-over strategies are some of our most important topics.
Our continuous business growth and high requirements on accuracy, performance, and availability will provide you with a lot of engineering challenges and opportunities to contribute, to learn, and to grow as part of our team.
You love solving complex problems, building performant, scalable, low latency, and highly available services. Then we can’t wait to meet you!
- Design and implement challenging projects in a service-oriented architecture
- Implement cloud-native services (GCP)
- Develop and scale the services and products required for the creation and management of ETFs
- Very close cooperation with our product owners and business teams
- Proven track record of successfully implemented projects
- Ability to choose and use the right programming language for the right problem: we currently heavily use Java and Python but would love increasing the usage of Go and Rust
- You’re experienced with synchronous and asynchronous communication and the respective tech stack (e.g. REST, RabbitMQ, Kafka, or others)
- Good understanding of modern database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, Graph DBs)
- Have experience in cloud / cloud native development (Google Cloud Platform)
- Used frameworks and Libraries like FastAPI, OpenAPI, Kafka
- Able to develop CI/CD pipelines
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid work model and 30 annual vacation days
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. jobticket, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Roopali Sahoo (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.