ETF Services Python Developer (m/f/d) | Hong Kong
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, especially in ETFs? At the same time, do you have a quantitative academic background and do you enjoy programming? Plus, are you highly motivated and keen to work in a successful and stimulating environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing python applications in the area of API, PCF creation and new ETF Services products
- Reviewing and optimizing existing python applications
- Programming backend and frontend modules for prototypes and productive applications
- Software testing
- Participating in the development of software architecture
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Relevant work experience
- Fluency in Python
- Knowledge of database related technologies (SQL/MySQL)
- Hands-on approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Good command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Be part of the establishment of the new entity in Hong Kong
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/