ETF Services Analyst (m/f/d) | Hong Kong
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets? At the same time, do you have a quantitative background and index know-how as well as the ability to learn things quickly? Reviewing current events in the finance sector, especially the ETF market, belongs to your daily routine? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Establishing Indicative Net Asset Value Calculations (iNAV/IOPV) for ETF/ETN in all asset classes with Solactive’s own pricing platform
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of Portfolio Composition Files (PCF)
- Ensuring and supervising IOPV calculations on a daily basis
- Monitoring the ETF business, especially in Asia and Australia
- Participating in all daily ETF Services operations
- Optimizing existing operational processes
- Handling customer inquiries and communicating with data providers, stock exchanges and distributors
- Coordinating, setting up and transitioning workflows and tasks with operational units in Germany and Canada
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Information systems or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in the finance industry
- Affinity for quantitative financial markets
- High command of Microsoft Excel is essential, programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) would be a plus
- Experience with data vendor terminals (Reuters or FactSet) and strong understanding of market data (sources, parameters)
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Team player with intercultural competence
- Very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Be part of the establishment of the new entity in Hong Kong
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.