Process Controlling (m/f/d) ETFs | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets? At the same time, do you have a quantitative background and index know-how as well as the ability to learn things quickly? Reviewing current events in the finance sector, especially the ETF market, belongs to your daily routine? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Carrying out ETF related processes in the daily business of the company
- Measuring and documenting key figures of the daily business
- Monitoring the ETF business
- Participating in all daily ETF Services operations
- Optimizing existing operational processes
- Handling customer inquiries and communicating with data providers, stock exchanges and distributors
- Coordinating, setting up and transitioning workflows and tasks with operational units in Germany and Hong Kong and Toronto
- Academic degree in Engineering or similar
- High command of Microsoft Excel is essential, programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) are desired
- REFA certificate would be a plus
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Team player with intercultural competence
- Very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.