ESG Vice President (m/f/d) | ESG Team / Strategic Initiatives | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you passionate about sustainability and sustainable investments in particular? Do you follow the latest trends and regulatory developments in the ESG space? At the same time you love interacting with clients and participating in panel discussions? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Take an active role in shaping Solactive’s ESG strategy spanning product, service and content initiatives
- Interacting with and advising our global client base on ESG index design, data, regulatory and labeling questions
- Developing ideas for new ESG index strategies and services
- Collaborating with our internal product development, sales, and marketing teams, as well as with Solactive’s ESG data partners
- Supporting the establishment of Solactive as a thought leader in the ESG space by participating in industry networks and webinars
- Academic degree in Economics, Finance or similar
- Several years of experience in the finance and/or ESG space, preferably in client-facing roles
- Proven knowledge of current ESG trends, regulation, ESG approaches and ESG data providers
- Good understanding of investing and capital markets
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Very good command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Jasmina Kalin (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive