ESG Specialist (m/f/d) | Strategic Initiatives | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you passionate about sustainability and sustainable investments in particular? Do you follow the latest trends and regulatory developments in the ESG space? At the same time, do you love creating content in various forms like blogs, articles, or videos? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Creating blogs and articles on various topics in relation to sustainability and sustainable investing
- Conducting market research
- Preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Organizing webinars
- Collaborating with our internal product development, sales, and marketing teams, as well as with Solactive’s ESG data partners
- Supporting projects of the Strategic Initiatives team contributing to the success of Solactive’s ESG strategy
- Academic degree in Economics, Finance, Sustainability, or similar
- Several years of experience in the finance or ESG space, preferably in research / content production / sustainability team
- Proven knowledge of current ESG trends, regulation, ESG approaches and ESG data providers
- Indexing knowledge is a plus
- Well versed in MS Office
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Excellent command of the English language
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (+49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.