Director of Digital Marketing (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you radiate creativity whilst being an analytical strategist? Do you have an affinity for numbers and enjoy building marketing-strategies from the ground up? Innovative communication concepts come to you in your sleep? Does collaborating with different departments and the company’s management in order to surpass sales goals sound thrilling to you? Do you enjoy measuring, analyzing and observing marketing campaign performance and efficiency? Plus, are you willing to shape our external appearance across various social media channels? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing and enhancing a global cross-channel marketing communication strategy
- Managing the strategic conceptual design as well as planning and executing the architecture of our marketing infrastructure
- Leading, building and growing our Marketing division
- Further expanding and leading our website strategy, content and social media channels
- Constructing and leading our global omnichannel campaigns
- Establishing new external communication channels and media
- Analyzing and identifying existing and new markets/competitors
- Establishing of a lead generation management and deepening the contact with potential customers using a variety of marketing channels
- Working on the continuous development and improvement of our internal communication channels and activities
- Communicating with national and international press contacts
- Writing texts and publications in English and German
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar academic background
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in developing, leading and implementing marketing activities across various channels
- Interest in capital markets
- Structured, accurate and independent way of working
- Big picture perspective
- Leadership skills and entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent German and English communication skills (oral and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (69) 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.