Data Scientist (m/f/d) | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients.
Here in our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH in Dresden, we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy investigating new domains, search for ways to extract data and are always focus on high quality? BERT and ELMO are not only guys from Sesame Street for you? You are eager to learn and keep up to date with technologies? You love to review a problem from all sides and do intensive evaluation to be capable to the best possible decision? And you don’t want to admire a problem, but to solve it?
Then you will very likely fit in our team, where we enjoy working with the latest technologies in the field of Data Mining, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
- Investigate and evaluate financial documents for further processing
- Discover new ideas and strategies to extracting data in a very high quality
- Explorate and evaluate Machine Learning algorithms to develop data collection solutions (Information Extraction and Natural Language Processing)
- Define and implement metrics to measure ML outcome
- Continuous improvement and optimization of ML models with Hyperparameter Search and adjusted Loss-Functions
- Define ML and Data Science pipelines and implement them in a microservice environment
- Support in Test- and Train-Data creation
You have an academic degree in Computer Science or a related field and have
- Not only academic, but also practical project experience in Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning
- Profound knowledge in Python 3
- Knowledge in Deep Learning Frameworks like TensorFlow, Prodigy or else
- Practical experience with Word Embedding (Glove, Elmo, Bert, …)
Ideally you have first experiences with one of the following
- Data handling and Post- & Pre-Processing
- Data Structures and data bases
- Linux and Bash
- Version control tools (e.g. git) and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Micro-services and (REST) APIs
- Self organised teams and agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, …)
You are highly structured and motivated, with an innovative mindset and hands-on approach.
We are an international team, so intercultural competence and good communication skills, as well command of English is a must have.
- Experience a flexibility and dynamic environment of a start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and agile teams, while having the comforts and stability stability of an established company.
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting in a pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours.
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Structured feedback and individual career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.