Data Scientist (m/f/d) | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. In our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies in the field of Data Mining, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence? Are you an innovative team player who is willing to challenge the status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Developing data collection solutions (Information Extraction)
- Designing and implementing of Machine Learning algorithms
- Discovering new ideas and approaches for the collection of data
- Developing software prototypes
- Contribute your skills in Natural Language Processing: we are using Stanford NLP | Scala | Python | Docker | Kafka | MongoDB | REST | Scrum
- Hands-on approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Well command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and an agile team
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours
Interested? In the first step you don’t need a CV, cover letter, etc. Instead, just fill in your competence profile at https://findus.opox.org/ and send it to us via email including the job title and the keywords “Solactive Dresden”. Your contact person is Karsten Jänsch (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 351 4188 30 451). We are looking forward to hearing from you!