Data Scientist (m/f/d) | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. In our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies in the field of Data Mining, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence? Are you an innovative team player who is willing to challenge the status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Developing data collection solutions (Information Extraction)
- Designing and implementing of Machine Learning algorithms
- Discovering new ideas and approaches for the collection of data
- Developing software prototypes
- Contribute your skills in Natural Language Processing: we are using Stanford NLP | Scala | Python | Docker | Kafka | MongoDB | REST | Scrum
- Hands-on approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Well command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and an agile team
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Eva Engelhardt (+49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/