Bond Expert (m/f/d) Fixed Income Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general, especially fixed income, indices and their selection? Do you have a quantitative academic background, and did you gain experience in analysing financial data? Does ensuring the correctness of daily calculations of our bond indices sound like an appealing task to you? Plus, are you hard-working and eager to work in an international environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Rule-based adjusting of indices
- Verifying and monitoring index calculation on a daily basis
- Analyzing corporate actions and their effects on index calculation
- Dealing with index-specific customer inquiries
- Being in direct contact with our global client base to constantly improve customer experience
- Developing new, efficient, and reliable processes within the team, as well as with other teams (e.g. data team or index development team)
- Testing new features for our calculation engine in cooperation with our IT department
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Computer Science or similar
- Several years of work experience
- Highly motivated to work independently and with attention to detail
- Intercultural competence and team spirit
- Advanced programming skills in VBA and/or Python, as well as SQL
- Practical experience in the fixed income business and with data vendor terminals (FactSet and/or Reuters) is required
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.