Bond Expert (m/f/d) Fixed Income Indexing | Toronto
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general and in fixed income, indices and their selection in particular? Do you have a quantitative academic background and did you gain first practical experience in analysing financial data? Ensuring the correctness of daily calculations of our bond indices sounds like an interesting challenge for you? Plus, are you hard-working and eager to work in an international environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Rule-based adjustment of indices
- Verifying and monitoring the index calculation on a daily basis
- Analyzing corporate actions and their effects on index calculation
- Dealing with index-specific customer inquiries
- Being in direct contact with our global client base to constantly improve customer experience
- Optimizing existing processes within the team and with other teams (e.g. data team or index development team)
- Testing new features for our calculation engine in cooperation with our IT department
- Academic degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 to 5 years, preferably in the financial industry (fixed income middle office, trade support, back office space)
- Good knowledge of the Fixed Income asset class
- Ability to work independently and precisely
- Paying attention to details and ability to work reliably and accurately
- Advanced programming skills in VBA and Python as well as SQL
- Practical experience with data vendor terminals (FactSet and/or Reuters) is advantageous
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to build the business and a team as well as develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits like 20 paid vacation days per year and pension contribution
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. A cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.