Bond Analyst (m/f) Fixed Income Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in Financial Markets in general and in Fixed Income, indices and their selection in particular? Do you have a quantitative academic background and could you gain first practical experience in analyzing financial data? Ensuring the correctness of the daily calculation of our bond indices sounds like an interesting challenge for you? Plus, are you hard-working and eager to work in an international environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Verification and monitoring of index calculation on a daily basis
- Rule-based adjustment of indices
- Analysis of corporate actions and their effects on index calculation
- Optimization of existing processes
- Testing of new features of our calculation engine in cooperation with our IT department
- Dealing with index-specific customer inquiries
- Academic degree in Economics or a related field
- First work experience (e.g. as an intern), preferably in the finance industry
- Ability to work independently and precisely
- Paying attention to detail and ability to work reliably and accurately
- Practical experience with data vendor terminals (FactSet and/or Reuters) is advantageous
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) would be a plus
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!