Application Support Specialist (m/f/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Do you like the satisfying feeling of solving a complex problem? Are you looking for the thrill of working under pressure? Do you want to have a concrete positive impact in one of the cutting-edge applications in the modern FinTech sphere? Then this job is made for you!
- Maintaining our proprietary, high-performance index platform
- Close cooperation with our clients, business teams and our IT teams – face-to-face, via phone and JIRA
- Analyzing and solving operational issues
- Gathering and analyzing data to evaluate business transactions and processes
- Supporting and conducting tests of platform changes
- Continuously identifying and implementing optimization opportunities within our processes
- Already resident in an European country
- Between 2 and 5 years professional experience (this position is not for seniors or team leads)
- Experience in handling support or ticketing systems, e.g. JIRA
- Profound level of customer-orientation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage stressful situations
- Good command of MS Office; basic database knowledge (SQL queries) and first experience with Linux is desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills, fluent German is a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours upon agreement
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Valerio Timpanaro (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.