Application Support Specialist (m/f/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Do you like the satisfying feeling of solving a complex problem? Are you looking for the thrill of working under pressure? Do you want to have a concrete positive impact in one of the cutting-edge applications in the modern FinTech sphere? Then this job is made for you!
- Maintaining our proprietary, high-performance index platform
- Being the first contact person for our business users in Hong Kong, Frankfurt, and Toronto in questions related to data and data quality, as well as the underlying applications
- Close cooperation with our clients, business teams, and our IT teams
- Analyzing and solving customers (internal client) problems or proposing solutions to the responsible department
- Gathering and analyzing data to evaluate business transactions and processes
- Supporting and conducting tests of platform changes
- Monitoring of running services and analyzing logs for our different servers
- Continuously identifying and implementing optimization opportunities within our processes
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in technical/application support with a general knowledge of customer service practices and procedures
- Provide daily support of the production environment and take ownership in managing and resolving issues and problems encountered in a timely manner to ensure minimum disruption to clients
- Understanding and experience with API requests responses and Relational Databases, especially SQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Interest in financial market data
- Ability to work independently and handle stressful situations
- Highly structured, motivated team player with intercultural competence and excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Monitoring and Job Scheduling experience
- Ability to fully document solutions or procedures
- Proactive, adaptive, independent, and self-managing with proven capability to lead a project initiative
- Good knowledge of ITIL concepts such as Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Service Now
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.