Analyst (m/f/d) Index Set-Up & Platform Implementation | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing and ETFs? Are you interested in setting up indices with our clients? Would you like to participate in further developing our web tool for index-calculation? Do you act in a solution-oriented and reliable way? You want to help in shaping the development of this growing unit with your customer-oriented and creative way of thinking? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Setting up investable and trending index strategies based on client requests
- Being the main contact for your dedicated customer base regarding the setup process of new indices
- Optimizing processes to ensure successful index launches in collaboration with our index maintenance and sales teams
- Further developing our business unit by managing various internal and external client projects, e.g. index-calculation web tool for clients
- Testing new features of our index-calculation engine in consultation with our IT department
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance or similar
- First experience in the index business or portfolio management
- High familiarity with ETFs and derivative products is a plus
- Very good level of Microsoft Excel
- Expertise with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) would be an advantage
- Python or similar scripting experience is a plus
- Highly motivated to work independently
- Structured approach to work and paying attention to details
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills in English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.