Analyst (m/f/d) Equity Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in stocks, corporate actions (CAs), and mergers & acquisitions (M&A)? Do you have experience in evaluating and assessing CAs and their impact on index calculations, trading, or investment strategies? At the same time, do you have a strong quantitative background and index know-how, as well as well-developed ability to transfer knowledge? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward and eager to help build something new? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Ensuring and supervising index calculations on a daily basis
- Verifying and evaluating CAs and their adjustments in our indices
- Screening equity corporate actions
- Coordinating the handling of CAs and communicating index adjustments closely with our clients
- Being a key contact handling client inquiries and communicating with data vendors, stock exchanges, distributors and investor relations
- Contributing to the development of our index-calculation engine through planning, specification and testing of new features
- Optimizing and automating existing internal processes (e.g. by setting up and transitioning workflows and tasks)
- Collaborating with our global teams in Canada, Hong Kong and Germany to ensure a 24/7 support infrastructure
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar, with first relevant work experience in the finance industry (e.g. fund administration, trading, custodian)
- Ideally broad knowledge of indices, equities and corporate actions
- Familiarity with ETFs and/or derivative products
- High command of Python and VBA (Excel), any additional coding skills will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Hands-on, proactive approach
- Strong attention to details
- High self-motivation and self-confidence
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, relevant references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to
email@example.com. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.