Analyst (m/f/d) Equity Indexing | Hong Kong
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You will have responsibility for the ongoing management of Equity Indices, in particular the application of Corporate Actions (CAs) and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A). A strong interest in stock markets and an understanding of events affecting the equity of a company will help you to ensure that such events are implemented correctly. A quantitative approach and attention to detail will also help you to provide a high quality experience to our global client base and respond to complex queries on the details of index calculations. You will contribute to the ongoing development of the business, processes and team environment and will be part of an international team working collaboratively alongside technology, product development and commercial colleagues.
- Ensuring and supervising index calculations on a daily basis
- Verifying and evaluating prices, CAs, and their adjustments in the indices
- Screening for equity corporate actions
- Coordinating the handling of CAs and communicating index adjustments closely with our clients
- Being a key contact handling client inquiries and communicating with data vendors, stock exchanges, distributors and investor relations
- Contributing to the development of our index-calculation engine through planning, specification and testing of new features (UATs)
- Optimizing and automating existing internal processes (e.g. by setting up and transitioning workflows and tasks)
- Collaborating with our global teams in Canada, Hong Kong and Germany to ensure a 24/7 support infrastructure
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent with first relevant work experience in the finance industry (e.g. fund administration, trading, custodian)
- Ideally broad knowledge of Indices, Equities, and Corporate Actions
- Familiarity with ETFs and/or derivative products
- Command of Python, SQL, and VBA (Excel), any additional coding skills will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters, or Bloomberg)
- Hands-on, pro-active approach
- Paying attention to details
- High self-motivation and self-confidence
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to build the business and a team as well as develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits like 20 paid vacation days per year, health and dental plan and pension contribution
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.