Accounting Clerk (m/f/d) part-time | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you looking for a position where you can work flexibly between 20 and 25 hours a week? Do you enjoy working with numbers as well as working together within a small team and at the same time working independently? Can you imagine being part of a dynamic, fast-growing and international company? Do you also have a distinct hands-on mentality? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Processing of travel expense reports and expenses
- Handling of credit card statements
- Verification, account assignment and posting of incoming invoices
- Clarification of open receivables with various contact persons within the company
- Creating of account reconciliations
- Supporting with general administrative activities
- Completed commercial training or further training in accounting
- Practical experience in travel expense accounting
- Basic command of DATEV and MS-office desirable
- Team player who enjoys to work on his/her own at the same time
- Reliable and structured way of working with attention to detail
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits e.g. (gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/