(Senior) Accountant (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you have a good head for figures and accounting-related questions? Do you enjoy working in a small team and taking over responsibility at the same time? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, rapidly growing and international environment? Do you have a hands-on mentality and enjoy sharing your knowledge and ideas with others? Then you will very likely fit into our team and we should get to know each other.
- Independent assignment and booking of all current business transactions of accounts payable and receivable including debtor management via DATEV
- Management and execution of intercompany accounting
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB as well as their internal analysis and commentary
- Execution of internal reporting as well as preparation of reports for third parties
- Being the contact person for all accounting-related issues
- Further development and optimization of our internal processes
- Completed Business studies or commercial vocational training as well as at least three years of professional experience
- Good command of DATEV, MS Office
- Practical experience with circular would be a plus
- First experience in debtor accounting is beneficial
- Strong communication skills and analytical, structured way of thinking
- Team player who enjoys to work on his/her own at the same time
- Intercultural competence and fluency in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form under https://www.solactive.com/jobs/accountant-m-f/. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Janine Zimmermann (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (69) 719 160-245).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/